QoL: Addition of the TM bar for TW matchups pre-battle

by jays100_31415

Original Post

QoL: Addition of the TM bar for TW matchups pre-battle

★ Apprentice

Dear community,

in every TW we face the difficulty that sometimes battles against highend teams are not won on the first try. In the followup battle, the TM setup we are accustumed to in arena is mixed up, additionally with the exeption of the toon performing the latest action (and not even then supposely, looking at you, zEP(l) ) has increased TM to begin with. This leads to a severe disadvantage for the followup battle, especially if the enemy team won the RNG lottery with application of stuns (again looking at you, Palps :D ). (Also this makes defeating the team a sour business, since you start at a disadvantage and additionally gain fewer banner points...)

In my guild, when we see that we are loosing we try to make a screenshot before the last attack, which we post in an external chat so that fellow members are a bit prepared.

An easy solution may be to add actual TM bar at the end of the battle below the already displayed information about protection and health (the information about TM is already in the system, there simply is no access for the players we know of).

I hope that this issue was not addressed to too many times in the past, I simply could not find a corresponding post, if there was I apologise.

PS: A bonus would be that the Defeated banner was transparent enough that the enemy teams are visible after the battle.

PPS: Another bonus would be if we could access areas of enemy territory in the review phase of the TW we weren't able to access in the TW itsself, because i.e. we couldn't defeat the adjurning area.

Thanks you for your time!

Message 1 of 1 (375 Views)