Qb1

by Rouse422Chris

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Qb1

★★★ Newbie

How come when I play QB1 Face of the Franchise, I complete both college games and then when I get drafted and go to play my first pre season game it makes me control the whole team, both offense and defense and not just my player?

Message 1 of 12 (13,603 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Qb1

Community Manager

@Pafcio9 

Thanks, I don't know how that slipped past me. There is an option in QB1 now to toggle from player only or full control now though.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (13,296 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Rouse422Chris 

Hey there! Allowing you play the defense gives you an opportunity to have more control over your team's decisions. If you want to control only one player have you checked out CFM/Offline Franchise mode where you can choose "Player, Coach, or Owner" before starting it up? If you select Player you only control that one player.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 12 (13,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Question was about QB1 not Franchise. 

Message 3 of 12 (13,302 Views)

Community Manager

@Pafcio9 

Thanks, I don't know how that slipped past me. There is an option in QB1 now to toggle from player only or full control now though.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 12 (13,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't knew it. 

Thanks for tip. 

Message 5 of 12 (13,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I get to that setting 

thanks 

Message 6 of 12 (12,966 Views)

★ Novice

It’s in league settings and it’s called “full on-field control” you can turn this on or off

Message 7 of 12 (12,919 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Full on field Control doesn’t show up on mine

Message 8 of 12 (10,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah did this ever get fixed 

Message 9 of 12 (6,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@w3stc4ostk1ll3r The team added an option in an update where you can control both the QB and defense, or just the QB himself. Are you not seeing it under your settings?

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 12 (6,365 Views)