PvZ Gw2 Town Hall

by Coolsebas2010

Original Post

PvZ Gw2 Town Hall

★★★ Newbie

Hello I have been wondering when is town hall PvZ gw2 gonna open in 2021? It’s been closed since last may, and I’ve been wanting to do my trials. Please try to answer as soon as possible, thank you!

Message 1 of 13 (4,935 Views)

Re: PvZ Gw2 Town Hall

★★ Novice

Hi my kid is still waiting, and he bought the DLC which should grant him access, but no and EA doesn't care

Message 2 of 13 (4,895 Views)

★★ Guide

@Coolsebas2010  

I don't know if you wish to go down this route , but if you cannot be bothered to wait you can always purchase a pack with characters and keys (amongst other things) in the Store.

Actually it is probably the best thing considering that you have been waiting for such a long time, as there is no guarantee that you will get a key when opening the chests in the Town Hall.

Message 3 of 13 (4,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Town hall in pvz gw2  won't open from may and i won't to unlock colursd keys for torchwod and hovergoat 3000 bu i can't because town hall won't open.

Message 4 of 13 (4,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Town hall in pvz gw2  won't open from may and i won't to unlock colursd keys for torchwod and hovergoat 3000 but i can't because town hall won't open.

Message 5 of 13 (4,606 Views)

Champion
@Bussy_Dissy Town Hall should be open tomorrow.
Message 6 of 13 (4,567 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@TheSprinter85 any advice for someone trying to accomplish as much as possible during these next few days while the portal is open?? thanks!

Message 7 of 13 (4,555 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@SadlyshesaidThe Mystery Portal will be open for 2 weeks. If you wish to get as many Rainbow Stars as possible, then just keep doing the event in the Town Hall while it is out. If you are trying to unlock keys for the Torchwood and Hovergoat, make sure to open the 50 Rainbow Star Chest while the Town Hall is open.

Message 8 of 13 (4,525 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TheSprinter85 thanks so much! i did end up getting enough stars for the 50 chest out of pure curiosity and got a yellow key. what type of things can you find in the other two chests?? im assuming you can only unlock one key per monthly event?? are community events no longer happening? i was hoping to get those achievements!!
Message 9 of 13 (4,517 Views)

Champion
@Sadlyshesaid It is generally only Classic customisations, which are customisations that you could also obtain in GW1, but the Keys will help you to do the Trials of Gnomus and unlock secret characters. Only the most expensive Rainbow Star chest will have a chance (but it is high) of giving you a Key when you open it. I suggest only opening the other one if you wish to play a Town Hall event enough, so that you get more use of your Rainbow Stars and do not keep them maxed out. However, I cannot confirm this myself, but you may also be able to get Super Rare customisations in the Town Hall chest packs.
Message 10 of 13 (4,451 Views)