PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Hackers spotted!

by Kellinaattori

Original Post

Re: PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Hackers spotted!

★ Apprentice

@lazyazzgamer wrote:

@astrobeetlei came across 2 hackers , i took screenshots they were playing yeti and some other npcs in online match , i included 1 screenshot but 1 is enough it has their names PLZ BAN THESE 2 HACKERS .

One of them was in a Turf Takeover game today!

Message 31 of 39 (1,545 Views)

★★★ Guide

yep is getting worst and worst, everyday there must be a cheaters, and when i said worst i mean it on how they're doing it, mixing abilities from other characters into one character and on top of that you can't kill them, except there's one big hint, if some cheater playing at zombie side (just doesn't work if the cheater is using boss character) .. the Rose ability aka Goaty it always works as a charm, few days ago i saw an Heal Weed spawning tons of spike weed's which is normal for Chomper characters, and i was playing as Imp character cannot kill the cheater, but at least i was making him annoying with Gravity Grenade, it was trying to kill me can't since is easy to avoid him.. Anyway i'll post a pic down for an example from last night.. there was this weird cheater which used that character which looks like ? can you guess it ? nope.. and was killing everyone with just one shoot.. it's about time EA and Popcap to take control of banning them, they are killing the fun for sure

Message 32 of 39 (1,497 Views)

Popcap has amply demonstrated that they have no interest in policing cheaters in GW2.

Message 33 of 39 (1,479 Views)

★★★ Novice

All they need would be one dedicated employee to take reports and impose action on the cheaters/hackers/modders.  They may not be using anti-cheat, but one employee could manage this.  ONE EMPLOYEE.  There is no excuse for allowing this to go on. 

They're taking money from new players, and delivering a game filled with hackers.  

That alone should be the defining claim in a lawsuit against them.

Message 34 of 39 (1,445 Views)

★★★ Novice

Following my last post, it seemed there was an improvement for a week or two, but it appears things are now back to status quo with plenty of hackers in game.  Keep reporting, people, and screen-capping and taking vids of hackers/cheaters.  Note dates and times.  This may come in handy.

Message 35 of 39 (1,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well, tonight *********** is back in the game modding as Yeti King.  So, apparently, either EA/PopCap took no action on this serial hacker, or he just doesn't care if he gets banned, or he figures EA/PopCap is too worthless to take anyfurther action and is testing the waters.

Report the heck out of these cheaters/modders/hackers, please.  And request their rank be stripped; the don't deserve rank if they've cheated to get there.

Edtied to remove gamer tag as per TOU

Message 36 of 39 (1,188 Views)

Agreed, it seems that the period of enforcement has been brief and we are back to staus quo.

Message 37 of 39 (1,149 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I had read that they had in fact banned a few cheaters awhile back but it looks like they're back again. Part of why I often use private matches in GW2 is that it became easier and easier to find cheaters in MP matches to the point where it was harder to find a match without a cheater than with them. 

They need to deal with this much better than they have. It's ruining the experience for those that just want to play MP matches.

Message 38 of 39 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Novice

No my friend.  EA doesn't give a **** if you're pssd off by cheaters. I've reported cheaters dozens of times but they all playing for years now. After reporting numerous of times, under report option I commented that you (EA) deliberately ignore cheaters and if you don't wanna ban them then wth this report option is there. They took that option from me after that message and I was not able to report any cheater for long time. 

EA is doing this purposely guys. Just think if you're not going to join GW3 and won't spend money there,  EA would make you move from GW2 to GW3. That's why after launching GW3 now we see cheaters infestation again all of a sudden. 

GW2 was one of the best game I've ever played but now i quit playing any game from EA.

I wish we have some laws against these crook gaming companies to defend our rights but this world has become a sewer lately. 

Just leave EA forever for good you'll, it's them not cheaters. 

Message 39 of 39 (1,096 Views)