PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Hackers spotted!

by Kellinaattori

Original Post

PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Hackers spotted!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Heya All! Kellinaattori here, if you have spoted me on European servers! 

I know that Im not the onlyone who has started to spot hackers more often in the game. Could EA do something about this? Its really getting an issue, and it definitely has an impact on the players in such way that the game is not fun anymore as there are gargantuas and sasquaches running around in the public games Frown. Check it out your selfs if you dont belive me. 

Message 1 of 39 (6,222 Views)

Re: PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Hackers spotted!

★★★ Guide
i was on the same game as you, and same server, he the cheater was using earlier the Treasure Yeti as well, but for some weird thing he was very little, and cannot do damage to both sides.. i have tons of pictures as well.. but now you'd face the truth, naming is against the rules (even for cheaters!) which i find it a bit nonsense, so, your post gonna be re-edited and pics deleted as well.. happen to me week ago, when similar cheater wasn't banned even that i reported him or her, within the link given, and after two weeks the same cheater (not this one on your pic) re-appeared, i reported that cheater second time, which i still can't say is banned, but so far haven't appeared that one. But today this one popped out of nowhere, so we shall report him, as this forum is usually not being watched by some devs of the game, just some moderators and volunteers
Message 2 of 39 (6,203 Views)

★ Guide

I've spotted a different one (different name, but I guess they change their name all the time, so that the naming doesn't make sense). Yesterday during the mystery portal event, also on the European server. He played a plant but looked like a zombie. It was obvious when he (I just say "he", but it can also be she or it) played some sort of hovergoat, smaller than the usual with a different look, and used goat's ability to "help" teammates (don't know the English name for it; it's the one when the arrows show and the target is faster etc.). Thus people saw that something was amiss. But mostly he/she posed as normal soldier or scientist, whilst being on the plant team. Most plants were busy trying to shoot him, and he just liked the confusion. Only once he had a small amount of vanquishes (the team lost anyway), but that's maybe because people would have known too fast what's going on. - What confused me about this special player yesterday: He even has a rank of 9, so he's obviously been around for some time. Sick

I really wonder how such a thing is possible. Fortunately he didn't stay long in our mystery portal team, or maybe was kicked out because of his re-spawning ever so often. But he did cause a lot of confusion. 

I think in GG rounds it's more annoying, because long games can be completely ruined. Or if he would be part of a boss hunt in the mystery portal.

Message 3 of 39 (6,168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

your case sounds like is the cheater that within a month i reported it twice so far.. i hope the player name haven't a girl name tag? something like ''Auntie'' i can't say the full name, since isn't allowed. Anyway this cheater which appeared last night was even max rank 54-55, but that doesn't mean nothing, as they use cheats which have example: 3664.999 xp multiplier, while we can have max 2.00. And yes cheaters are ruining every game, i was long player of Need For Speed World, when cheaters ruined the game and EA did absolutely nothing about it, i'm afraid the same fate is going to happen to pvz gw2, if they don't care about cheaters

Message 4 of 39 (6,159 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I haven't seen this stuff directly but there's so much evidence of this bad behavior that the devs need to take care of these cheaters. It seriously hurts the game and I've seen videos on Reddit with such blatant cheating that it boggles my mind that it still happens like this.

PopCap/EA, you guys need to get rid of these people. It puts a damper on the enjoyment of the other players and gives a bad reputation to the game and community.

Message 5 of 39 (6,148 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, @AceB011 @, it was a name with auntie. Not so nice, this auntie. - I never heard about the XP multiplier. That's really evil. Shocked

Message 6 of 39 (6,127 Views)

★★★ Guide
such a shame.. can't believe.. i reported it not once.. but twice in the past month as i mentioned.. -_- just wasting time, i wont report it third time for the lazy Customer Support to do nothing and they to reply probably with automated email again previously copy/pasted. So now you know that cheater ''Auntie...'' was using cheats for a month now, maybe longer who knows, being reported twice by me, and i bet many times by others.. but devs ain't doing nothing so.. that's it unfortunately
Message 7 of 39 (6,117 Views)

I can't make any promises but I want to let you know that this has been brought to community management attention and that action of some sort is being taken.

Message 8 of 39 (6,021 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you @pandareno1999 !

Yesterday we had another hacker on European PC servers in GG. Within the plants team starring sunflower Queen. Different name this time. No auntie, no rank. My friend and me left the game because of it and found us another one.

Message 9 of 39 (6,001 Views)

Please try to collect clear evidence on these hacker accounts.  Screenshots are OK but video footage is even better.  Send me the links.

Message 10 of 39 (5,975 Views)