Re: PvZ:GW1 "Failed to Load Save Data"

by MacDeiv

Original Post

PvZ:GW1 "Failed to Load Save Data"

★★★ Newbie

Hi all! from 3-4 days i can't play well on GW1 because the game tell "Failed to Load Save Data". I have lvl and money but all character lose outfit. If i start a multiplayer match, the game show me again skill tutorial!! My boyfriend have the same issue... what we can do for fix this? ty for help and sorry for my bad english Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (940 Views)

Community Manager

@Cincilluccia Hi, what system are you on? If your boyfriend playing using a separate account/profile?

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_David  i use win 7 64bit and my boyfriend use win10. but not is the OS because we played well without problem some days ago...of a sudden it happened this problem...need more time for connect to ea server and after game say Fail to load save data... we played on 2 different account on 2 different pc in 2 different house in different zone xD...is a EA problem for me...

Message 3 of 5 (910 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem here... after load character from GW1 to GW2, the game in gw1 say me failed to load save data!! A friend have same problem! What we can do?
Message 4 of 5 (865 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I have the same issue playing the PS3 version of the game.

Started late last week, July 22nd or 23rd. Connecting to EA servers took longer than usual then you get the "Failed to Retrieve Saved Data" error, you then select "Yes" or "No" to continue without saving and if you select "No" within a few seconds you get the same error message looped. Starting a Garden Ops or Multi-Player game seems to end any return of the error message but every single game after you select your character you are presented with the Tutorial for that characters special abilities.

My character level, player level and Coins are unaffected but all character customization are reset to default. Minor inconvenience but sort of annoying. 

Message 5 of 5 (858 Views)