Puzzle Pieces

by jackel127

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Puzzle Pieces

★ Novice

Can someone please explain how I've played 355 hours and still don't have 5 of anyone of the legendary melee weapons.  I've purchased dozens of battle packs and received many more from matches.  I'm buying both the 900 scrap battle packs and sometimes 450.  Why does RNG hate me.

Message 1 of 9 (564 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Puzzle Pieces

★ Guide

It's a random chance , Just like CS:GO with theire cases.. You cant really get one for 100% but just hope for the best. 

I know someone who had opened 4 battlepacks and got 3 Puzzle Pieces , So its just a game of luck and randomness , Hope this helps Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (567 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

It's a random chance , Just like CS:GO with theire cases.. You cant really get one for 100% but just hope for the best. 

I know someone who had opened 4 battlepacks and got 3 Puzzle Pieces , So its just a game of luck and randomness , Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 2 of 9 (568 Views)

★ Novice

Doesn't really help much.  Just points to the fact that I have really bad luck.  I rank in the top .1 percent in so many aspects of Pigeons you'd figure i'd of gotten something by now.

Message 3 of 9 (551 Views)

@jackel127

Sry. about that, but we can't tell you more than that it's randomly how the Puzzle Pieces drop.

I'm also unlucky in the last time. Wink

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 9 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's a terrible facet of the statistics, if we're being honest. There's a small chance you receive a battlepack. Within that battlepack is a secondary spin of the wheel on getting a piece of one of the puzzles (the chance being very very very minimal in an "earned" battlepack), and there's another random chance that it's even the piece of the five you need. If we're being brutally honest, the chance of obtaining one is probably about the same as winning millions in the state lottery after buying a ticket with a scratch off you just won five bucks on, purchased with a ten dollar bill you found lying on the sidewalk.

If you're purchasing the 900 scrap battlepacks, you've got a better chance, but DICE/EA haven't given us the exact statistics on that chance. Whether it's 1 in 100 or 1 in 1,000,000, they're all difficult to obtain. Keep plugging away. That's all you can do.

Message 5 of 9 (532 Views)

Champion (Retired)
It's a random system I got lucky a lot times. The same problem occur to me that I got frustrated getting the same skins all the time without any luck but be patient you will get it. Just play the game
Message 6 of 9 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @jackel127 }

Like @Its_Travis_199 said the puzzle pieces you get random if you have luck...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 7 of 9 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes good
Message 8 of 9 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @trrespawn }

What is good???

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 9 of 9 (488 Views)