Purchasing Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition With Origin Access.

by snowphie88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchasing Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition With Origin Access.

★★ Novice

I have Battlefield 1 through Origin Access. Thinking of getting it then cancelling my subscription. I'd like to purchase the revolution edition to get all the dlcs, and it does include the base game. If I do purchase it I will keep all my progress, get the game, and the dlcs, correct? It also says it will 55% off, just making sure I know what I am getting. Thank you

Message 1 of 3 (1,015 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchasing Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition With Origin Access.

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hey there @snowphie88

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, you can get Origin Access for a month so that you will gain the 10% off the listed price, buy whatever you would desire, and then cancel the subscription so you won't be paying for another month. If the discount you are getting is higher than the subscription price for one month, it's beneficial for you to do so. Any games and its content which you purchase under Origin Access are kept even after it does run out. You will lose access to any games in The Vault you did not purchase, of course, after Origin Access runs out, but you do still keep any progress you've made if you would decide to continue your Origin Access later or you'd decide to buy the game later.

In short, Origin Access basically lets you "rent" the games for the duration of Origin Access, or buy them with a 10% discount so you keep them permanently afterwards. Your game progress is never lost.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,430 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hey there @snowphie88

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, you can get Origin Access for a month so that you will gain the 10% off the listed price, buy whatever you would desire, and then cancel the subscription so you won't be paying for another month. If the discount you are getting is higher than the subscription price for one month, it's beneficial for you to do so. Any games and its content which you purchase under Origin Access are kept even after it does run out. You will lose access to any games in The Vault you did not purchase, of course, after Origin Access runs out, but you do still keep any progress you've made if you would decide to continue your Origin Access later or you'd decide to buy the game later.

In short, Origin Access basically lets you "rent" the games for the duration of Origin Access, or buy them with a 10% discount so you keep them permanently afterwards. Your game progress is never lost.

Message 2 of 3 (1,431 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

yea that's the good thing about origin access i like origin access more than ea access cause it has more games to play but you know ea access is early in beta so i hope for more games to come down the line i done this with my ea access on xbox one Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (985 Views)