Re: Purchased pack

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Purchased pack

★★★ Newbie

Purchased Anakin pack and instead, received Ashoka pack. Why would I purchase the Ashoka tano pack when I already own tano and I have tano at G12. Ive tried many * times to get in touch with EA and no * one has responded to me. I complained to apple for your Negligence towards me. EA has given me a one month refund only, I want a full refund from day one since I started playing this game. Not one month, a full * refund. Connectivity issues still plague this stupid game! I have the best internet connections and connectivity issues is still present.  GIVE ME A FULL REFUND OR I WILL SEEK THE GOVERNMENTS HELP.  I can’t send u * any files cause I don’t have a computer!!! 

Message 1 of 2 (1,157 Views)

Re: Purchased pack

Hi @C3pO808 . I'm sorry you accidentally purchased the wrong pack.

I'm struggling a bit to understand what the rest of your post is explaining. You complained about the accidental purchase, and received a "one month refund." Since the game has no subscription fee, there's no such thing as a "one month refund."

If someone at EA offered you a refund for what you spent in the past month (which I assume includes the cost of the incorrect pack), then that seems like the issue with the pack has been resolved.

For you to ask for all money back that you have ever spent on the game, I sincerely doubt that Apple, EA, or the Government will assist you with that request. It seems extremely out of proportion for your complaint.

If you are still having connectivity issues, I recommend you head over to the Bug Reports forum (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en), and provide your ally code so that QA can check your account and try to assist you. One of the first troubleshooting steps is usually to delete the app and reinstall it on a strong WiFi connection to ensure all game elements are appropriately downloaded.

Given that right now there are no global outages, it seems like an connectivity issues would be based on your device. Are you using an older device to play the game?