Pulled Sissoko, Onana or Rodri from Community TOTS SBC.

by charliejack0308

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pulled Sissoko, Onana or Rodri from Community TOTS SBC.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I spent hours of playing and money of my own to save up 100+ thousand coins and I have only just had enough to complete the guaranteed team of the season SBC. I use all of my coins and open my pack to receive Onana. A player in which I could’ve got for free from the weekly objectives. I went onto ea help and spoke to someone on my chat and they told me that somebody of higher authority would read this message and help me out by solving my issue. I have used all of my coins to get a player that I could’ve received for free. I demand a refund or something of that sort.

Message 10 of 102 (1,214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Guaranteed SBC pack

Community Manager

There is no bug at work here. Sissoko, Rodri and Onana were added to the TOTS Community pool and as such are packable from this SBC. 

That being said, I understand that this can be frustrating for some and that feedback has been passed along.

This thread is now locked. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 93 of 102 (1,874 Views)

All Replies

Fifa 19 TOTS Guaranteed Sbc

★★★★ Novice

So I got a duplicate Rodri from the SBC and I would like the pack again as I already have him from the weekly objectives and I don’t think it’s fair that EA had put him in packs (specifically the sbc) when he’s available through the objectives.

Message 1 of 102 (1,090 Views)

Community TOTS sbc

★★★★ Novice

So I opened the new guaranteed sbc and got a duplicate Rodri, I’ve already got him from objectives and I don’t see why it’s fair I’m suffering from a mistake I didn’t make, it was Ea’s fault for ‘accidentally’ putting the objective cards in packs. Is there a way you can compensate for this or do I just take the crap for your mistakes????

Message 2 of 102 (1,231 Views)

Tots weekly objective rodri in a guaranteed tots community sbc

★★★ Apprentice

I completed and spent nearly 80k to complete guanrenteed tots mc sbc and why am i getting weekly objective rodri in the pack please give me a solution

Message 3 of 102 (1,263 Views)

Re: Tots weekly objective rodri in a guaranteed tots community sbc

★★ Novice

So I had EXACTLY the same but with Onana. So I got Onana normal in a pack when TOTS came out and ea Gave me the TOTA card. Did this SBC and got him again!! Which is ridiculius and I can still get him from the weekly SBC. I’m fuming! EA SORT YOURSELVES OUT. Absolute joke

Message 4 of 102 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ya bro EA making jokes of their customers 

Message 5 of 102 (1,248 Views)

TOTS MC SBC

★ Apprentice

I have just recently completed the guaranteed TOTS MC sbc. However I have unfortunately packed TOTS Rodri, a player in the weekly objectives which I completed as soon as it came out. This personally doesn’t seem fair, considering that I have had to play games to earn him, but then also pack him in an sbc which I have had to spread money on. As well as this, never before have EA released a player form the weekly objective into packs, so why is this an exception. What are your thoughts on this? 

Message 6 of 102 (1,216 Views)

Re: Community TOTS sbc

★★★ Apprentice
Same problem with same player bro EA making fun with thier customers
Message 7 of 102 (1,217 Views)

Re: Community TOTS sbc

★★★★ Novice
I know right it ain’t our fault and I’m just sat here with the duplicate not knowing what to do 😂
Message 8 of 102 (1,212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing had just happened for me please give me a solution

Message 9 of 102 (1,226 Views)