Pulled Sissoko, Onana or Rodri from Community TOTS SBC.

by charliejack0308

Original Post

Re: Guaranteed SBC pack

★★★★ Novice

@zakka1daa i opened mine and got Onana I was livid because I already had him because of weekly objectives 

Message 81 of 102 (827 Views)

Re: Can EA reply

★★★ Apprentice
Why should we get free players who is earned via weekly objectives are in packs
Message 82 of 102 (801 Views)

Re: Packed Weekly Objective Player in Community TOTS Pack

★★★ Newbie

I also packed Onana in the sbc, which i already completed trough the weekly objective, this is a complete robbery i wasted 80 k to get the player i already have, i feel sorry for the people who waste their real money on this hypocrisy. Shame on you EA. Thumbs down  Disappointed

Message 83 of 102 (816 Views)

Re: Packed Weekly Objective Player in Community TOTS Pack

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko, is there any chanceof this issue actually getting fixed? I mean it is incredibly unfair and has occurred for quite a few people. This is definitely the most important promo for this game and honestly this could be the difference in a fair few people either having a good TOTS experience or a poor one

Message 84 of 102 (801 Views)

Re: Packed Rodri again!!!

★★ Novice

If that’s so. Then how did ea manage to give everyone that packed the standard cards a team of the season card automatically loaded to the affected accounts

Message 85 of 102 (795 Views)

Fifa 19 community TOTS SBC

★ Novice

I completed the CTOTS SBC which cost me a lot of coins plus 1 TOTS player I had. Only to pack Onana much to my disappointed after already getting his card from the weekly objectives. However I have spoken to EA customer service about this because on the official list of CTOTS onana is not listed, https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/community-tots . They have advised me that this shouldn't of happened and anyone who has packed either onana, rodri or sissoko from this SBc should raise the complaint with them and then they will log all complaints and resolve this problem and issue replacement players to compensate for duplicates or loss of coins. 

Message 86 of 102 (738 Views)

Community tots

★★ Apprentice

So doing the SBC for tots guarantee and getting Rodri that I can get free. No logic there massively disappointed in this real joke at the community

Message 87 of 102 (801 Views)

The Guaranteed Community TOTS SBC

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I decided to complete the guaranteed community TOTS SBC today however when I completed it I got the 88 TOTS Rodri which is supposed to be only available through the weekly objective so now I am stuck with two untradeable TOTS Rodri. 

Please, can someone help?

Message 88 of 102 (800 Views)

Re: The Guaranteed Community TOTS SBC

Community Manager

Hey @Hemeidx dupes can occur in FIFA and as such there is nothing that we can do in relation to this. We cannot swap the item.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 89 of 102 (787 Views)

WEEKLY OBJECTIVE TOTS IN THE COMMUNITY SBC

★★ Novice

Hi 

I was just wondering if anyone else who has done the community sbc has received the tots players that are avaliable via the weekly objectives and I also wonder if anyone else feels the same way  this is daylight robbery why should we recieve tots players from a sbc that you can get for free completing a weekly objective. It's a waste of 80k And waste of players time. Free content should not be avaliable via sbc

Message 90 of 102 (752 Views)