Pulled Sissoko, Onana or Rodri from Community TOTS SBC.

by charliejack0308

Original Post

Re: Packed Weekly Objective Player in Community TOTS Pack

Community Manager

Hey @willw775 dupes can occur in FIFA and there is nothing we can do to change the item you received.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 71 of 102 (461 Views)

Re: Packed Weekly Objective Player in Community TOTS Pack

★★★ Guide
Nasty about this is that Onana or Rodri are not in your official list of community TOTS and are here just because of your mistake so it is really dirty to include them in this pack where everybody expect only official community TOTS...
Message 72 of 102 (458 Views)

Re: Can EA reply

★★★ Newbie
No sir, the thing is when a player is already in weekly objectives why should you put him in a SBC pack... I spent nearly 80k on this pack.. Why should I do it when im gonna get him for free
Message 73 of 102 (442 Views)

Re: Didn't pack the player from guaranteed community player packs

Community Manager

If you have spoken with our live support team and they have confirmed that you received the correct item then sorry to say @shahinfarcry but there is nothing that we can do to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 74 of 102 (424 Views)

Re: Guaranteed SBC pack

Community Manager

Hey @zakka1daa and @calr34 the item you receive is random and as such, you may end up with a dupe or an item you have previously had. There is nothing we can do to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 75 of 102 (487 Views)

Re: Fifa 19 TOTS Guaranteed Sbc

Community Manager

Hey all, dupes can happen in FIFA and there is nothing that we can do to change this. It is not possible to receive another item or pack in its place. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 76 of 102 (426 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Darko we know duplicated can happen but in this specific case it is robbery - look at YOUR OFFICIAL site - do you see there Onana or Rodri? No, so why the heck are they in this TOTS Community pack?

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-19/ultimate-team/news/community-tots?setLocale=en-gb
Message 77 of 102 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko I don’t think that’s very fair I think we should either get another pack or we should get our coins back, because if you can get them for free in a weekly objective they shouldn’t be in packs till the next weekly objective week where you can’t get them anymore 

Message 78 of 102 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@zakka1daa I totally agree with you we have been robbed they shouldn’t put Rodri and Onana in packs until the new weekly objectives come out 

Message 79 of 102 (473 Views)

★★★ Guide
@calr34 not just new objectives, what is really scandal that those players are not official voted community TOTS. I didn't open my pack yet as still hoping somebody smart from EA get to understand how silly it was to include them in this pack will pull them out... I know, blind hopes but hope die last Standard smile
Message 80 of 102 (464 Views)