Re: Onana problem

by CoxSplash

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade but that's not the point, this is a weekly objective and that should be the only way to earn it. So when EA go releasing an sbc with players that many people may have already got from the weekly challenges isn't fair and has never been done before.

Message 21 of 102 (891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade  if it was intended to be in the sbc pack because it came out with the community TOTS does that mean any card that has appeared in a weekly objective that has come out during a promo should also have been in packs, to be honest it just seems like EA are just trying to * their way out of a situation they caused themselves.

Message 22 of 102 (947 Views)

★ Apprentice

this has all been caused by the error of EA not us, and we deserve some kind of compensation

Message 23 of 102 (957 Views)

★ Apprentice

so ea think that it is acceptable to put them in packs aswell that is a joke this is just a slap in the face the 3 should never of been in packs for the community sbc we spent our coins on doing the sbc and get 1 of 3 from the weeklys or sbc sissioko that us unfair out of 23 players we got 1 of them 3 that we can get for free or the sbc one it is stupid 

Message 24 of 102 (943 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I had the same but with Onana contacted customer support and was told that that can’t do anything they understand my frustrations and it’s down to the developers. 

Like me you i put hard earned coins and players into the sbc only to receive a duplicate of an objective card. Which I will be forced to discard if I want to open any more packs! 

EA should give us a new Guaranteed TOTS pack...preferably without getting an objective or sbc player in.

I also cannot accept that ‘it’s working as intended’ EA made a mistake accept it and reimburse it compensate your players. You are risking your player base without us your game would be nothing! 

Message 25 of 102 (950 Views)

★ Apprentice

ea have messd up and they dont want to take responsibility for it i think people will be more happy if the people at ea just said we messed up if you have packed one when they first came out we will give them to you but then be out of packs after then do the sbc and weeklys like intended but ea just want to do silly things the people that are in charge are abit silly really they need telling or firing really  

Message 26 of 102 (939 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it along. 

EACade
Message 27 of 102 (924 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade there's got to be something you can do about this. All of us have experienced the same problems. It might not seem like a lot but I'm sure there are many other people that have had the same problem but don't know how speak up about it

Message 28 of 102 (925 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade this is a joke it is a slap in the face and this is wokring as intended what a joke we never could pack weekly objectives or sbc cards before ill just try and pack a player oif the month card then yeah as they were an sbc Thumbs up 

Message 29 of 102 (924 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Nothing I agree more with there @Gutnerj
Message 30 of 102 (916 Views)