Problems with SWGOH

★★ Apprentice

How do I file a complaint against someone on the SWGOH forums? George 

Message 1 of 5 (6,538 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems with SWGOH

Community Manager

OK thanks for adding that information. 

To answer the initial question asked, if there's an issue with moderation or a volunteer moderator on the SWGOH Forums, if pop a message with the details up to the EA Moderators on that site like EA_Rtas or EA_Joz, the EA Moderators would review the content and take the appropriate actions needed internally. 

Regarding this case though, as you've bumped it with me here and added context, I'll forward it on. Standard smile 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (6,499 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @1975George, depending on who, there will be different steps involved. Are you looking to report another forum member or an EA staff member over on the SWGOH forums?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (6,519 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I joined a conversation on the forums and I apologized for being off topic but just asked if anyone saw the Mandalorian yesterday and if the character would be added to SWGOH and Battlefront 2. This guy Kyno gave me a warning about not being off topic, who does this guy thing he is? He doesn't own the forums and he acts like he does, I just asked a question and he goes off on me!!!! Again this Kyno doesn't own the forums. George 

Message 3 of 5 (6,511 Views)

Community Manager

OK thanks for adding that information. 

To answer the initial question asked, if there's an issue with moderation or a volunteer moderator on the SWGOH Forums, if pop a message with the details up to the EA Moderators on that site like EA_Rtas or EA_Joz, the EA Moderators would review the content and take the appropriate actions needed internally. 

Regarding this case though, as you've bumped it with me here and added context, I'll forward it on. Standard smile 

Message 4 of 5 (6,500 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@1975George Kyno is a mod for the forums, usually a decent mod. I will say this, he is under a lot of pressure as a middle man between us and the high council at CG. We both know how the high council is.
Message 5 of 5 (6,401 Views)