Problem with allies

by KLAIRI2002

Original Post

Problem with allies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Guys although I added someone who has galactic legends it doesn't give me the ability to use them in campaign. Do you know why? Plz answer!

Message 1 of 4 (602 Views)

Re: Problem with allies

@KLAIRI2002 You only get the option to use whatever they have set as their leader in that same campaign.
So if their galactic legend is set as leader in "dark side battles" then when you attempt a dark side battle, their GL should be the unit you can borrow if they show up in the list. If not, try to back out and return to generate a new list of allies.

However, if they didn't set the GL as leader for their mod battles, when you try a mod battle, they will only offer whoever was their leader in that game mode, not the GL.

Hope this helps!

★★ Novice

Yeah but in their picture profile it shows the GL and also it gives the option to use some characters that there aren't even in their current squad. Do you know why?

Message 3 of 4 (566 Views)

@KLAIRI2002 In their profile picture it shows the leader of their Squad Arena team. You can’t borrow anyone for use in squad arena - you can only use characters from your roster.

You cannot see what they have set for their squads in dark side, light side, cantina, and mod battles - but whichever unit you can borrow from them in that game mode is the leader they had set the last time they manually attempted it.

Fair warning: most players who have a Galactic Legend rarely battle manually - most of their battles are simmed, so the last time they manually set a leader may have been years ago, but that is the leader available for you to borrow.