Re: Problem with Download of Original Battlefield 1/Not on my Purchase List

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Problem with Download of Original Battlefield 1/Not on my Purchase List

★★ Newbie

So today I decided to redownload Battlefield 1 to my PS4 to play it again. Everything was going swimmingly until it started downloading the Open Beta and was pending to the dlc/passes that I bought. When I clicked the pending dlc/passes it took me to the Battlefield 1 Revolution (something I did not buy sense I had the old version) and required me to buy it first in order to download other dlc/passes. Confused, I went to the Internet and checked the AHQ for help and came across someone with a similar problem who was simply told to consult PSN for answers on entitlement (which from what I saw only included Playstation Plus). So I decided to try and restore my licenses to the games, but it still did not work. 

So how do I fix this? I'm out of options at this point besides seeing if I can get a refund which might not be possible at this point or just buy the Battlefield 1 Revolution and waste another $60 on a game to possibly be cheated out of my money again.

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: Problem with Download of Original Battlefield 1/Not on my Purchase List

EA DICE Team
Hi @EontheWolf150,

Open Beta don't exists any-more because it was a test of the game prior to the game release back in 2016, so that would not work today.

Could PSN support confirm that you own Battlefield 1 on your account?

/Atic
Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)