Re: MLE 1903 extended not unlocking

by ragnarok013

Original Post

MLE 1903 extended not unlocking

★ Apprentice

OK I am playing BF1 on PC and have just completed 75 kills with the Landship to unlock the MLE 1903 Extended pistol for Tank and Pilot small arms loadouts.  I have no idea what I am supposed to do about this.  I have not had any other issues along these lines so far until now. 

Please help.  Thanks.

This is what my game shows me.

Message 21 of 27 (1,239 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry this is the most important picture that was not included in the original post...

Message 22 of 27 (1,238 Views)

@SlamJamma wrote:

Sorry this is the most important picture that was not included in the original post...

That is bizarre indeed.  Have you completely logged out of the game and application and then logged back in to see if it forces a server stats sync with the game?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 23 of 27 (1,231 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll see if I can get any more information about this, but I believe this is known and being investigated, so I'd ask you to sit tight and enjoy some Nivelle Nights while this is being worked on.

Cheers,

- Joker

Message 24 of 27 (1,226 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is also happening for me on PC - I unlocked it yesterday (well the message popped up), it's available in weapons & gadgets - but I went into an empty server today to try to equip it and progress was at 0%. I did actually get an additional couple of kills with the landship today before I tried to equip it.

Message 25 of 27 (1,163 Views)

★★ Novice

i still have this problem 

Message 26 of 27 (1,081 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have lost multiple weapons in the past 2 days. It says I must unlock them with war bonds, but they had already been unlocked. And I cannot get more war bonds now anyways. Also, I have been getting award crates at a rate of 4-13 per game. But even though I am at hundreds of skins, I cannot access them thru the "customize soldier" page, or change them any other way. What's going on?

Message 27 of 27 (1,018 Views)