Re: Problem after unlocking the weapon Mle 1903 Extended

by czeLasty87

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you for additional information on this, @czeLasty87 I will add this to my report. Accumulating additional kills, as @calebthedude11 suggested, can also solve this. 

Keep us posted.

Archi.png
Message 11 of 27 (995 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Archi @calebthedude11

I killed 200 people when I did the job....The job is at zero kill on screenshoot 1...on screenshoot  2 Is the screen asking you for a job.

On screenshot 3 is LandShip There is a ship where murder is not felt....

Message 12 of 27 (989 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had the exact same problem you did. I combed through the forums trying to find the fix for it, and did everything I could to sort out why it hadn't unlocked after I'd gotten the kills necessary.

Try doing a hard reset on the PS4, holding down the power button for several seconds. Once you boot it back up, you should have the weapon available.

Why it works, I'm not sure. Connectivity, clearing up what have you...dunno...but it seems to work.

Hope that helps.

Message 13 of 27 (983 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @EA_Archi @czeLasty87

I play on PS4.I initiated the system again and unfortunately I still have no unlocked weapon.

Message 14 of 27 (980 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Well I had that problem for a little playin gon vanilla maps but after i play on dlc maps after a little bit the killing count went up and I unlocked It.
Message 15 of 27 (2,855 Views)

★★★ Novice

1903Hello @wc138 @EA_Archi

I'm trying to test your progress and it is not working badly. When the button is pressed for a few seconds the console turns off. I tried restarting from the menu ... but the weapons in the game is still locked ... in the basic maps the gun MLE1903 is open ... on the DLC map and map Giants shadow,gun MLE1903 is closed.
On the ps4 in the game in weapons gadget  menu, the weapon is open for both pilot and tankyst.

Message 16 of 27 (968 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @czeLasty87 

So you are playing Battlefield 1 on both PlayStation 4 and PC? And on PlayStation 4 everything works as intended? You are using the same EA Account with both games? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 17 of 27 (952 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @czeLasty87 } do not worry with new patch will be fixed or you can try repair the game...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 18 of 27 (948 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have tried all of this and weapon still is locked.  My in-game stats under soldier and tanker shows that I have completed task.  Still no unlock, no matter what map I play on. Please Help.  Thanks for your time.

Message 19 of 27 (923 Views)

★ Apprentice

I play on PC and have exactly the same screen shots posted here.  This is what I see in my game.

Message 20 of 27 (923 Views)