Re: Problem after unlocking the weapon Mle 1903 Extended

by czeLasty87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem after unlocking the weapon Mle 1903 Extended

Champion (Retired)

Hi

The problem is that after killing 75 people ship but I can not use this weapon.Looking through guns and gadgets, unlocking requirements have been marked as done.But during the game wanting to set Mle 1903 as the primary weapon I have shown as not made.Killing ship land have no further progression,I had hoped that this path would be repaired unfortunately so it did not happen.Is there any way to fix this?

Best Regards

Message 1 of 27 (2,479 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
Well I had that problem for a little playin gon vanilla maps but after i play on dlc maps after a little bit the killing count went up and I unlocked It.

View in thread

Message 15 of 27 (2,858 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Hey,

This happened to me as well. What I did was keep using the landship and get kills and it finally unlocked for me.

Hope this helped and good luck.

Message 2 of 27 (2,436 Views)

@Rydzu2015

I know this issue as well, at all it's still unlocked.
Just in the game it shows locked, but what i saw sometimes it shows unlocked In-game as well.
Probably something to do with the Map you play on, or as the Team you play with.
I'll mention that to a Dev. who worked on TSNP DLC. Wink

We personally can't fix it, just wait that it get fixed!

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 27 (2,429 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Thank you for your answer

I checked on all maps by playing alone in the team,unfortunately the gun is not unlocked.We also have to wait until they fix it Standard smile

Message 4 of 27 (2,416 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Rydzu2015

I am really sorry about those issues with unlocking weapon. What platform are you currently on? This looks like a rather random sync glitch. Can you try to restart your system/reinstall the game? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 27 (2,388 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good day, I'll solve the problem myself. Play on ps4.zbran MLE1903 is locked on all maps for all sides for both two soldier classes. In companion, the weapon is unlocked but is still locked in the game. In the game the weapons are fulfilled the task but the lock is lasting. One day I became a weapon I opened up to myself. I was sorry and when I looked into the menu the weapons were again under the lock.

Message 6 of 27 (2,370 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Archi@Rydzu2015

I play games on PS4. I think there is a problem in new DLC optimalization. In the game menu (as you can see from the screenshots) class Pilot and Tanker is the weapon MLE1903 available, but when you play with new DLC optimalization, the weapon is unavailable (next screenshot) When you play tahe basic maps the weapon is available and you can play whit it. Next screenshot from new DLC is the weapon MLE1903 unavailable again and you have to complete the mission to unlock it. When you have a tank and sb kills you, there is no progress save. I think there is a problem in new DLC, isn’t it?

I need you to send more Picture with problem MLE1903
Message 7 of 27 (2,357 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @czeLasty87 and thank you for this information on the issue. I will forward your post to our experts to take a closer look. Meanwhile, can you tell us, if you have already tried to reinstall the game in order to fix this? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 8 of 27 (2,350 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Archi

Yes, I reinstalled the game from my console and the problem persists.

Message 9 of 27 (2,346 Views)

★ Guide

@czeLasty87

Did you try getting more kills with the Land Ship? I had the same issue happen but continued to accumulate kills with the land ship and it finally unlocked for me. 

I am on XB1

Message 10 of 27 (2,343 Views)