Private matches

by CHEVAO_U77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Private matches

★ Novice
There needs to be a private match setting in battlefield 1 that allows as few as 2 players so we can 1v1 our friends.
Message 1 of 7 (5,466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Private matches

Champion (Retired)
Bf1 is making changes so yes you get the expirience 1v1 private servers but you will not earn no xp. This is do players boosting. Private matches means no xp but a fun way to play with friends

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (6,691 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @CHEVAO_U77

I've moved your post from Battlefield 4 to Battlefield 1 section.  At the moment Battlefield 1 doesn't have the Private Servers, but this feature will be added to the game very soon. Maybe in the next update for Battlefield 1. Also, if you have any feedback or suggestions to improve Battlefield 1, then please don't forget to post on the official Battlefield forums and Battlefield 1 CTE Reddit:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/

Message 2 of 7 (5,453 Views)

@CHEVAO_U77

DICE is still working on changes for rented Servers and their settings. To give the players more options to set it how they want it to.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 7 (5,440 Views)

★ Pro

hope they dont... this is a way for players to get their stats up,noticed this on early COD games... this game concentrates on teamwork,

Message 4 of 7 (5,417 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@tat2jon wrote:

hope they dont... this is a way for players to get their stats up,noticed this on early COD games... this game concentrates on teamwork,

Hm, since Password Protection was added with latest update for Battlefield 1 I think DICE made some protection against boosters.  Also, 20 or 6 players should be there to start match. 

Message 5 of 7 (5,410 Views)

★ Novice
To reiterate , I'm refering to private matches. You won't get awarded xp for private matches or at least you shouldn't. The point of private matches is to test your skills against your friends without all the extra "noise" of other players, set-rules, or xp. Again I thing battlefield should implement this.
Message 6 of 7 (5,404 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Bf1 is making changes so yes you get the expirience 1v1 private servers but you will not earn no xp. This is do players boosting. Private matches means no xp but a fun way to play with friends
Message 7 of 7 (6,692 Views)