Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Preordering fifa

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Preordering fifa

★★★★ Novice

If I preorder the champions version of fifa from EA’s website will I get a physical copy of the champions version or will it just be a download code for a digital copy?

Message 1 of 6 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @SeanBerry26 the links to purchase the game from that EA page redirect you to the relevant platform store. For example, if you click on the Champions Edition of the PS4 version then it will redirect you to the PSN store. All these versions of FIFA are digital.

Darko

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (128 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @SeanBerry26 can I ask what website you are referring to?

Darko

Message 2 of 6 (159 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Below is the link in the item I’m interested in purchasing 

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/buy/xbox-one#champions-edition 

i just want to know if I would be receiving a physical copy in the mail or if I would be sent a digital code. Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (147 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @SeanBerry26 the links to purchase the game from that EA page redirect you to the relevant platform store. For example, if you click on the Champions Edition of the PS4 version then it will redirect you to the PSN store. All these versions of FIFA are digital.

Darko

Message 4 of 6 (129 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As I play on Xbox (sorry that I didn’t specify which console I play on) would I be able to click on the Champions Edition of the Xbox version and then buy a psychical copy? Or are both consoles digital copy’s? 

Thanks.

Message 5 of 6 (117 Views)

Community Manager

All the links on that page redirect to digital copies of the game @SeanBerry26.

If you are looking to get a physical copy of the game then you will be able to get one from Amazon, Gamestop or any retailer who sells physical copies of games.

Darko

Message 6 of 6 (89 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help