Preorder Problems

by GuyGamer35

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Preorder Problems

★★★ Newbie

So the main problem is the 60$ I dropped for BFV preorder has been refunded for some unknown reason and nobody told me I didn't know at all. So I bought something else and it was after this that I see that the countdown for the game wasn't there. So I looked in the store on Playstation and saw that my purchase of the preorder wasn't there so I'm now livid and angry that I didn't check to make sure that nothing went wrong anywhere. I really wanted to play BFV I played the Beta and got early access and everything I still have the 5 guns the last come with the Enlister offer. So is there anyone out that can help me in any way, shape, or form?

Message 1 of 4 (462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Preorder Problems

Hero (Retired)

Hey @GuyGamer35,

Here's what I suggest doing.

I would get in contact with Playstation, like @xxxCOopslBr33zExxx suggested, and see if the Transaction is still pending.

If the pre-order got canceled, you wouldn't have access to the Pre-Order weapons for Battlefield 1 anymore.

I would also check your transaction history on your Playstation account, and see if it's still there.

Let us know.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

All Replies

Well the Beta has been over for at least 2 weeks now.  I would contact EA Support and PS Support to see why you were refund.

-CB

Message 2 of 4 (441 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @GuyGamer35,

Here's what I suggest doing.

I would get in contact with Playstation, like @xxxCOopslBr33zExxx suggested, and see if the Transaction is still pending.

If the pre-order got canceled, you wouldn't have access to the Pre-Order weapons for Battlefield 1 anymore.

I would also check your transaction history on your Playstation account, and see if it's still there.

Let us know.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★ Newbie

I did contact them both unfortunately I can't re preorder because i wasnt aware that the refund happened and purchased something.

I did contact the support people on both ends and found out that the preorder was refunded due to the release date being pushed back.

I just hope support will help me a bit more and clarify further as to why I have access to the 5 preorder weapons but my order was refunded

Message 4 of 4 (408 Views)