Premium players need to buy bf1 Revolution?

by obeyareafgcmor

Original Post

Premium players need to buy bf1 Revolution?

★★★ Newbie

I have been a premium member since Battlefield 1 came out and I have been seeing people riding horses with lances and I would like to know if how I can get the new content as a premium member, is there something I need to download or buy?

Message 1 of 9 (18,554 Views)

Re: Premium players need to buy bf1 Revolution?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @obeyareafgcmor

Battlefield Revolution is almost the same thing as premium pass if you have premium pass ignore battlefield revolution. When you select horseman you do only switch the saber to lance Standard smile.

Here premium content:

https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/games/battlefield-1/premium?setLocale=en-gb

Here link of Revolution content:

https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/buy/battlefield-1?setLocale=en-gb

You can compare.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile.

Message 2 of 9 (18,544 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, actually this is a common fix that you can do when you get the Calvary class click on the saber and you should be able to equip lance. Keep in mind you cannot have the Lance and the Saber. IF this still does not give you the lance check for updates or repair game files.

Message 3 of 9 (18,538 Views)

★ Apprentice

No Battlefield Revolution is the Base Game and Premium Pass all in one bundle which you already have To Select the Calvary Lance you have to select the horse (in game) then select the Calvary Sword and change it to the Calvary Lance, you can change the horse there is Bay, Smokey Black and Dun

Message 4 of 9 (18,504 Views)

★★★ Guide

As mentioned it's part of the latest Lupkow update, if you own premium going into the cavalry menu and selecting the sword will give you the option to equip the lance. This is applicable to all maps as long as they feature Cavalry. That said you'll need to do this in an active game, not a pre-round lobby / empty game as it will most likely not show.

Message 5 of 9 (18,498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

yea cause if your a premium member u get the goodies like the rest i mean to me the lance and sword are bout the same the lance is alittle more easyer to kill with have a nice day and see you on the battlefield Standard smile

Message 6 of 9 (18,485 Views)

@obeyareafgcmor Don't worry, the version you bought has all the content, and you just need to update the game in time without having to buy anything

Message 7 of 9 (18,479 Views)

@obeyareafgcmor

No, if you have BF1 and Premium already, so you don't need to buy the Revolution pack. Cause that's simply the Base Game + Premium Pass.

The lance got added with the last Base Game Update!
If you wanna equip the Lance as well, you simply need to change from the Saber to the Lance in your Cavalry Class Loadout (In-game if there is a Horse avalable in your Base)

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 8 of 9 (18,437 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@obeyareafgcmor

Here in picture

Sans titre-4.jpg

Message 9 of 9 (18,436 Views)