Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Premium Pass in Easter Sale on Playstation Store - Save 80%

by RanzigeRidder2

Original Post

Highlighted

Premium Pass in Easter Sale on Playstation Store - Save 80%

★★★ Guide

Heads up to all PS4 players who don't have Premium Access to Battlefield 1 yet. The Premium Pass is on sale in the Easter Sale event on the Playstation Store. Because the store is region specific and tied to your PSN account, I can give the details for my region (Netherlands, assuming the rest of EU has the same deal) I suggest you check your regions deal by login in to the Playstation Store with your own PSN account.

Here's the deal! Save 80% on the price of a BF1 Premium Pass

2018-03-22_10h33_17.png

This promotion runs from 21-Mar-2018 01:00 AM  until 12-Apr-2018 01:59 AM (these are Central European Times)

For information on what Premium Pass will add to your game please go Here

PS in case you have any friends who don't own the game yet; the Revolution edition is on sales as well in the same event.

2018-03-22_10h59_52.png 

It seems a similar sale is ongoing on PC, and probably Xbox as well

2018-03-22_11h07_53.png

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. High five

Message 1 of 1 (340 Views)

bf1-eye

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help