Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Pre-ordering FIFA 20 from PS Store in Japan

by zealot1899

Original Post

Pre-ordering FIFA 20 from PS Store in Japan

★★ Newbie

I currently live in Japan and I use the Japanese PS Store. If I pre-order FIFA 20 from the Japanese PS Store will it come with English language support? Or will it only be in Japanese? I know that I could make another account for an English speaking region, but I have already bought games from the Japanese PS store and I would like to keep everything on one account if possible.

Message 1 of 6 (238 Views)

Re: Pre-ordering FIFA 20 from PS Store in Japan

Community Manager

Hey @zealot1899 if you open the PSN store and go to the FIFA 20 page you should see a list of the supported languages. 

Darko

Message 2 of 6 (223 Views)

★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, there is no list of supported languages yet. Maybe more information will be up closer to the release date, but if want to take advantage of the pre-sale if possible.
Message 3 of 6 (203 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @zealot1899 I'll see what I can find out and let you know.

Darko

Message 4 of 6 (196 Views)

★ Novice

Is there any update for this question?

Message 5 of 6 (126 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @soemonthike if you check the PSN store you should bee a list of all languages available to you when purchasing the game.

Darko

Message 6 of 6 (118 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help