Pre order

by C0ntentHipp0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pre order

★★ Novice

Hello, I am planning to pre-order battlefield 1 For my birthday and i wanted to know if it is possible to have its contents set to English not polish/Russian since i dont speak either of those languages. 

Message 1 of 7 (627 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pre order

★★ Novice

okay thank you 

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (621 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Hello
Language of game depends on the region where you purchased the game.
Message 2 of 7 (612 Views)

Community Manager

@C0ntentHipp0 Pretty much what Preston said. If you live in a country with language restrictions, you can order a disc copy of the game from a region with your desired languages. 

You can check your local Origin store (it'll automatically match your region) to see your local languages. 

Thanks, I hope this helps clear things up a bit. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 7 (603 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes but im going to preorder it digitally but it will be in polish/russian so is there not a way to change the in game language    to English for me? 

Message 4 of 7 (595 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I think it's not easy. Try to contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/  They  can give more information about your  problem and solution.

Message 5 of 7 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

okay thank you 

Message 6 of 7 (622 Views)

Community Manager

@C0ntentHipp0 Support wouldn't be able to change the language, unfortunately. They could help with 

If your local store is showing restricted languages, then the way around this is to order a physical copy from another region. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 7 (543 Views)