Pre order nba live only for download on ps4?

by steffen_eb399

Original Post

Pre order nba live only for download on ps4?

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

at first, sorry, my English is not perfect. I am from Germany and English at school is long time ago.

Past few years, I was spending a lot of time with nba 2k. I was fine with it. Now I downloaded the nba live demo and decided to give EA a chance. They created a fine looking game.

So far, so good ... I tried to pre order Live 19. I could start that weekend und could crab the pre order goodies. Tried it on amazon, media markt, game stop ... they only offer EA games like fifa or other sport games from 2k. I found out, that you can use a fine discound, playing live 18 on EA access and preorder there ... only on xbox. Hey, I could preorder on playstation store ... 70 Euros for a download only game? Nothing to touch? Not able to play with my neighbour on his playstation?

Is there any chance to use a pre order code, after buying or pre order the disc? Otherwise, I would play 2k again ... one week later.

Greetings from Germany

Message 1 of 2 (717 Views)

Re: Pre order nba live only for download on ps4?

★★★ Apprentice

I was able to get the digital version for $40 U.S. through Live '18 which is $15 less than the regular purchase.

I didn't use a code. If you have last years, you can take advantage of that offer.

Message 2 of 2 (661 Views)