Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Pre-order FIFA 19/ origin premier

by agizsarf

Original Post

Pre-order FIFA 19/ origin premier

★★★★ Novice

I pre-ordered FIFA 19 ultimate edition about two weeks ago. Today I subscribed to origin premier membership in order to play the game on the 20th. When I right click on FIFA 19 I have an option to 'upgrade game', what does this mean? and it also says it will be released on 25th, not on the 20th. thanks for your answers in advanceStandard smile

Message 1 of 5 (280 Views)

Re: Pre-order FIFA 19/ origin premier

Community Manager
If you have a preorder of the game and Origin Access Premier then in Origin you should see two tiles for the game, one for the edition you preordered and one for the ultimate edition. In order to play using OAP you will need to download and install the ultimate edition.
Message 2 of 5 (250 Views)

Community Manager

@agizsarf Could you take a screenshot of your Origin game library with no filters set so that we can take a look at what you are seeing. 

Is it a single tile for FIFA 19 you see or are there more than that?

Message 3 of 5 (233 Views)

★★★★ Novice

FIFA ultimate editon which is in my favorites is the one i preordered, it has an 'upgrade' option, not sure what that is. if i click upgrade it wants me to download it. but both games are preloaded, my preordered one and the one that came with origin premier acces. i am wondering what do i have to do to play it on the 20th, do i have to upgrade it or is it fine as it is now? 

Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)

Community Manager

@agizsarf

Hi there,

Clicking "Upgrade Game" will upgrade your pre-order to the edition that's included with Premier, as it differs from non-Premier versions. In this case, the difference is the ability to play earlier.

Please let me know what happens if you "Upgrade" the game so I can check for you if everything's working correctly

Thank you,

--Tom

Message 5 of 5 (205 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help