Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Pre loading of FIFA 19 ultimate edition

by maher915

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pre loading of FIFA 19 ultimate edition

★★★★ Novice

Good day,

when the pre loading of FIFA 19 ultimate edition on ps4 will be available since the conx in our region not fast as it can finish the downloaded file in short time , to start the game once the launching date realeased .

i appreciate your fast reply ,

my ps store is US store

platform :PS4

game : FIFA 19 ultimate edition

Tks,

maher.

Message 1 of 8 (1,366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Your best bet would be to speak with Sony in relation to this as they are the ones who will best know when the preload is live. Generally, it is 2 days before the game launches but as the preload for PC is the 17 it may be brought forward.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,312 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Your best bet would be to speak with Sony in relation to this as they are the ones who will best know when the preload is live. Generally, it is 2 days before the game launches but as the preload for PC is the 17 it may be brought forward.
Message 2 of 8 (1,313 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey @maher915. Im from Argentina, and the pre loading is available since today! I purchased the Champions Edition, but i assume it will be the same for Ultimate Edition.

Regards!

I do not work for EA and the information I provide to you is not official.

Message 3 of 8 (1,235 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi @mistertrovats10 ,

yes tks a lot. I noticed it , you are sure champions is same as ultimate one but you will got doscount for 10% if you purchase it from fifa 18 menu , in addition you will hVe extra 20 jumbo pack that is fair to pay 10$ more .

i hVe. A question when ia the released time of web app since they mentioned on 19th and till

now still not working?

Message 4 of 8 (1,194 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey @maher915. It should be released today. The schedule i´ve seen in many places is: Spain (19:00pm) which means that in Argentina is going to be 14:00pm. Hope you can use those as a reference, and do the math depending on where you live! Have a good one!

I do not work for EA and the information that i provide to you is not official.-

Message 5 of 8 (1,169 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yks my friend,

i appreciate ur reply

im leaving in lebanon and it ahould be launched at 20:00

yala good luck and add me on my PSN 

maher 915.

Message 6 of 8 (1,164 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

im living in Lebanon as well i just pre ordered and the preload did not work yet it says it will start on 23 September did it work for you?

Message 7 of 8 (1,058 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hey,

i was in qatar and i Download it , but the prohlem now that most of the gaming stores are selling he fifa 19 !!!! 

Message 8 of 8 (833 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help