Pre download avaible on October 14?

by k1kote

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pre download avaible on October 14?

★★ Novice

Hi, im from Argentina, I recently bought the Ultimate versión with contains Premium Pass and have too Origin Access on my account but the game on the library says that will "Pre download" on October 14. I read that Origin Access and Premium Pass start on October 13, even I can't download the game. Anyone can help me?

Sorry for my brutal english.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pre download avaible on October 14?

Community Manager (retired)

@k1kote How is the weather in Argentina? Your English is perfect, so worries there.

The game will be available for Origin Access subscribers on 13.10. But since all time zones should be covered simultaneously it might lead to some confusions in dates for some time zones. One thing I can tell you, is you will be able to play the game same time and date as the rest of the world.

Cheers,

Archi   

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@k1kote How is the weather in Argentina? Your English is perfect, so worries there.

The game will be available for Origin Access subscribers on 13.10. But since all time zones should be covered simultaneously it might lead to some confusions in dates for some time zones. One thing I can tell you, is you will be able to play the game same time and date as the rest of the world.

Cheers,

Archi   

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ok thanks! Will be great that we can download the cliente before release date, more than 40 gb with my humble 6mb will be the hell

Edit: forgot... weather here it's perfect, start of the summer!!! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)