Re: Pre Ordering Sims Seasons

by tonya1026

Original Post

Pre Ordering Sims Seasons

★ Novice

Im considering pre ordering Sims 4 Seasons. Its release date is just a week away but I've never pre ordered a game before and I'm not sure what benefit it is to pre-order. Do I get to play it before June 22nd? Is it cheaper now than it will be after June 22nd? Basically I'm just unsure of the process and benefits. Also other Sims 4 expansion packs are only $29.99. I know they're older but I'm wondering if Sims Seasons will also just be $29.99 when it releases and Ill basically be paying $10 more for nothing. Anyway if someone has ever pre-ordered a Sims 4 expansion pack and has any idea of how it works can you please let me know. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (754 Views)

The prices stay the same, the only perk in some sorts is that you can start with downloading the moment the game is released. 

However there might be sales in the future. It might even become a 3 pack.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (730 Views)

★ Novice

Ok thank you. I was hoping I would be able to play it a few days before release or something. Or at least get some special pre-order clothing/item. I already own so many that I can't purchase in the bundle form lol. Thank you for your quick response. I guess Ill just wait till the day of release to get it, no need to rush if no benefits. Thanks again!

Message 3 of 3 (720 Views)