Post para Brasileiros/Post to Brasilians

by FW_ramirez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Post para Brasileiros/Post to Brasilians

★★★ Novice

English:

The idea of this post is to help those in need, those who can't speak/understand english, since the majority of answers are here, in english.
If you support the idea, please leave a XP (who knows if one day, maybe, I'll be the honor of being a hero)

Portugues:

A ideia desse post é ajudar quem não sabe falar/entender português. Ha sim uma parte em português no site mas como a maioria das resposta esta aqui, em inglês, fica complicado.

No caso, se quiser abrir um post aqui mas não sabe como escrever, me manda uma resposta aqui. Precisando de resposta, para uma pergunta, manda uma resposta aqui e assim vamos levando.

Se gostou da ideia, deixe um xp por favor.

Fico no aguardo

Message 1 of 4 (383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Post para Brasileiros/Post to Brasilians

Hero (Retired)

Hi @FW_ramirez

Well, Answers HQ is also available in Portuguese language. Just change the language of the AHQ to Portuguese here:

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (371 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

So you wrote this to get the hero dog tag in bf1 am i right? :DDDD

Message 2 of 4 (374 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @FW_ramirez

Well, Answers HQ is also available in Portuguese language. Just change the language of the AHQ to Portuguese here:

Message 3 of 4 (372 Views)

★★★ Novice

hi..

yeah, I know, but the best answer and discussion are in english. Even with chose "portuguese" the answer will not translate. They can discuss there, but they might not find the answer.

Message 4 of 4 (357 Views)