Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Post entertaining replays here!

by AMPERDIAN

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
Your video is broken, but if you disconnected holding all the pads you probably did still win and just got the medals later after a restart or two, the game finishes out and still rewards each party the proper medals, you don't instantly lose on disconnect.
Message 41 of 44 (373 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did your replay say that you lost the match?  It just shows you disconnecting.  The other player will show you disconnecting as well, but can continue playing.  More than likely, you won that match.

Message 42 of 44 (323 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Rod911_119 wrote:

Did your replay say that you lost the match?  It just shows you disconnecting.  The other player will show you disconnecting as well, but can continue playing.  More than likely, you won that match.

I didnt look at the in-game replay that time and its gone now but yeah it makes sense to me that I would have won even if the other player continued because they just wouldn't have had enough time to reverse the situation. It doesn't really bother me even if I didn't win, its just one of those moments where I couldn't believe the timing of it. 

Message 43 of 44 (309 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Hey Guys check out my exciting Game!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHTlVvFM7So&t=4s. Enjoy!

Message 44 of 44 (125 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help