Re: Possible Future Chars

by Therev71

Original Post

★★ Guide
If we are going KOTOR adds, might as well make Revan official.
As for mandalorians, Jango please!!! I would even take Montross. lol
Vosa would be good too, or a couple characters from Force Unleashed.
As for Jar Jar and 3PO, I think there are more characters important to the story arcs than these.
Message 11 of 23 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Still hermit yoda is one of the best support chars in the game. This makes it more strategic.

Just going out on pure attack chars is brainless. You need to make some more depth into the game mechanics. And therefor this is needed. But i agree on the fact, that these 2 have no priority as for now (Eventhough C-3PO is in every Movie and always had some kind of a role). Still this list is there to show which Characters are still missing.

I also cannot understand why Jango didnt make an appearance by now. Same as Ki Adi Mundi or Shaak Ti.

I also think that Chars of the KOTOR era would maybe win some new hardcore fans. Because i believe there are many players playing swgoh that arent that much into the star wars story.

Maybe new chars would awaken their interest in the old stories and the franchise would gain popularity Standard smile

Message 12 of 23 (872 Views)

★★ Guide
Perhaps it will gain some new gamers.

As for support characters, I like taking on Hermit yoda teams in arena. I only need to make 4 kills and with speed being king, it makes it easier to win.
Message 13 of 23 (860 Views)

★★ Guide
My thinking is that there are characters that had a bigger impact on the story line than 3po. He was comic relief. But the pool of characters is enormous! When does it get to the point of where we have too many? Like Pokemon, do we really need 500+ characters and 5 different versions of Han Solo to keep the game relevant and playable?
Message 14 of 23 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

For me it depends on the Hoda teams. Some of them got very strong meanwhile. Also a fully equipped 260+ speed hoda is a hell of a support char. But when I see a slow one i go for them too haha.

That is were the nature of a human being comes to play. We always want to hunt and or collect something. For me I'd love to have 1000+ chars in the game.

Not only for the purpose of collecting and gearing stuff. But this also would bring a huge diversity in the game. Opening many team variations and even more long term gaming. More Events, Raids, maybe one day we learn about new stories and what so ever.

I think Pokemon now misses the creativity. At one point there are just variations of the same Monster/Animal/whatever xD But in Star Wars there are many Species with different factions, politics and so on. So the depth of variety is way more large in Star Wars Standard smile

Message 15 of 23 (848 Views)

★★ Guide
It's a fine line between all of what you said and living a real life. As fun as it is, I don't want to feel the pressure of needing to be on the game. I am a collector. Getting close to having all unlocked, 8 now with the two new ones and over 100 7*.
Message 16 of 23 (838 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah , real life for me is important too. But having many options doesnt mean you HAVE to have all. You can take ur time grinding to get all. This would benefit the long term thinking

Message 17 of 23 (829 Views)

★★ Guide
There is truth to that.
Message 18 of 23 (823 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Jar Jar binks will be fodder at any level.
Message 19 of 23 (798 Views)

★★ Guide
there would be a mass exodus
Message 20 of 23 (783 Views)