Posing Sims on Console (For Photography and more)

by speed1145

Original Post

Posing Sims on Console (For Photography and more)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is a big deal for me and quite frankly ruins my enjoyment of the game that there's no way to do this so I wanted to voice my concern... console players do not have the benefit of mods, and it seems to be forgotten that there is a community here that can not rely on mods to fix missing areas of the game.

Photography feels completely silly on console, on PC there are many posing mods that can make any Sim pose and hold that pose until they are commanded to resume to normal.

Photography was introduced but is almost useless on console when we can only snap pics of random junk instead of our Sims. Trying to take pics of Sims that are not selfies is just random... a Sim standing still, walking away, blocked by wall or obstruction, caught halfway walking out a door, or something silly because even trying to get a Sim to do something, pull out you camera, focus on them and take a pic is a ludicrous process.

Poses could also help with a lot of little things missing from the current game, like make a Sim kneel, sit on the floor, sit Indian style, or lay on the floor. All of which would simply be additional benefit to adding posing to console, I truly hope this can be added in the near future.

Lastly I'm posting here but I would have liked to post on the idea corner feedback site but it is EXCRUCIATINGLY HARD to post there as a new users which I think is counter productive, It just drives people away from the game when they have issues or problems and feel there is no way to communicate or resolve.

Message 1 of 2 (987 Views)

Re: Posing Sims on Console (For Photography and more)

Hero

Hi @speed1145

you mean the feedback section at the official Sims forum ?

Unfortunately those measurements had to be put in place cause it was the only way to beat the bots. Everything else failed.

Do you have any other issues posting other then creating a new thread or uploading pictures ? There's lots of threads you can post in to get your stats up. I assume you have read all the threads about it over at the officials ?

Your're welcome to post your feedback here though. This place is just as official as the Sims forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (972 Views)