Re: Pop up Community Challenge January 24

by SonicMaster92

Original Post

Pop up Community Challenge January 24

I'm not sure if this was a mistake or what, but we have a one day community challenge going.  Get out there and make some butter barrage or sprint tackle vanquishes.

Message 1 of 10 (633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Lol, 12 hours and counting. Let’s wait for an announcement 😛

Message 2 of 10 (616 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This community challenge originally ran during may of last year; this is unexpected. The rewards at this point cannot be obtained in the 12 hours we have left. Someone at EA may have made an accidental error.

Message 3 of 10 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]

I put in about 100 or so, but I can't possibly see the red chest being earned in time, so I think I'll leave it at that.  I can earn the coins and a 35K pack faster doing other things.

Message 4 of 10 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is the town hall not going to be open on January 25 since there's a community challenge on the 24th anyone know what's going on.
Message 5 of 10 (580 Views)

It's anybody's guess.  i think it's safe to assume that this challenge was a mistake.

Message 6 of 10 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It popped up last night while I was finishing up my quests. We're supposed to have a mystery portal today so one presumes this was an error. I still got several vanquishes for it though, just in case.

Message 7 of 10 (517 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I got it as well, probably a glitch. I'm asking Justin and Shaun, I assume they will fix it once they arrive in the office.

Message 8 of 10 (487 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks I was going nuts trying to work on this it's registered 40/50 but won't budge after that I've tried everything swapping characters, multi player. I missed it first time so a bit gutted I cant have a go at it.
Message 9 of 10 (469 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Confirmed.

Message 10 of 10 (452 Views)