Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Pls can you do cross platform!in FIFA 20

by LOL13336

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pls can you do cross platform!in FIFA 20

★★★★ Newbie

I played FIFA for years on the Xbox 360 with my friends but now my friends all have PS4 and I play on origin can you pls next FIFA do cross platform pls EA Standard smile

Message 1 of 8 (1,333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pls can you do cross platform!in FIFA 20

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @LOL13336, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

There are plenty of people on AHQ looking for others to play with on the Xbox.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,290 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @LOL13336, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

There are plenty of people on AHQ looking for others to play with on the Xbox.

Darko

Message 2 of 8 (1,291 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't think you quite get it... We want to play the game with our friends. Not some random people on AHQ. Actually that's the exact reason I didn't buy fifa 19. My friend's got an xbox. Obviously I don't have one so I thought why bother when the market on pc is worse and you cant play with your friend.

Message 3 of 8 (1,196 Views)

Community Manager

@DejvDot We get it, but seeing as how FIFA 19 isn't cross platform we offered an alternative.

-EA_Cade
Message 4 of 8 (1,182 Views)

★★ Novice

But what is the alternative? I am assuming it will be announced tomorrow.

Message 5 of 8 (950 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

That is not possible, you are playing on the last gen consoll. So you dont have the Offcial licenced Champions League etc, you dont have the Journey. Simply because the next gen games are supported by the Frostbite engine, so you either need a Xbox one or PS4 too play with your friends. But if i where you i would rather wait a year, because in 2020 we get PS5 and Xbox 2, i think its a big chance that those will have cross play. Mayby PC will follow later but for now, you can either play with your friends locally on your consolls or oppsite. or you can get a used Xbox one for now.

Message 6 of 8 (936 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just an FYI I'm in the same group. My best friend has an Xbox and I'm on PC. I didn't buy Fifa 19 because the AU region is tiny on PC and I couldn't play with my friends. If Fifa 20 doesn't have cross play, that's another year I won't purchase it...

Message 7 of 8 (501 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, my friend has ps4 and I have xbox and I would really like to play against him. The game ismt as fun when u r playing on your own and there is nothing to work for. I didn't get fifa 19 because of this. Pls add it soon

Message 8 of 8 (13 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help