Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Pls can you do cross platform!in FIFA 20

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Guide

Ive heard modern warfare is going to be cross console gameplay so its out there. You just need to make it happen. Its already in rocket league so why cant it be in fifa 20. The technology is already out there

Message 11 of 21 (991 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
@Louis1210 Yeah but that is probaly between PC and Xbox, thats easier since Xbox use win 10. Like most of the computers today, thats why its easier too make cross games for PC and xbox.
Message 12 of 21 (985 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Like i said rocket league is playable between ps4 and x box 1. So its out there

Message 13 of 21 (980 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Ea just needs to make it playable between both companies then sony and x box can say yes or no

Message 14 of 21 (976 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Please make PC and Ps4 cross platform. There are not enough people playing on PC.

Message 15 of 21 (854 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

PC players want to have a cross platform between PC and Consoles [ Especially with PS4  ] , I am the one of them who wants this to happen in fifa 20 , it will be amazing if u guys add this because , so much players are gonna come after u guys put cross platform . I know u guys need so many things , but , just try to put cross platform and you guys will see the the community growing.

Message 16 of 21 (826 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Urmmm Microsoft and Sony have come to an agreement to let players on the different consoles play with eachother. So it is all up to you EA!

Message 17 of 21 (790 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

I don't think it will be possible for Fifa 20 as it would require a full rework of the games infrastructure. Everything is currently setup for individual platform play and with the game at almost completion it just won't be possible to complete in time. 

Although I do think this should be worked on for Fifa 21. 

Message 18 of 21 (780 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Reckon it will happen in future but probably a couple of years down the line. FIFA has so many more players on Playstation which does help people in more remote parts of the world. 

Message 19 of 21 (775 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@GuniGuGu I feel ya. if there will be cross-platform I will buy it.
Message 20 of 21 (722 Views)
Twitter Stream