Please tighte the level gap for challenge matc

by Head2Knee

Original Post

Please tighte the level gap for challenge matc

★★ Novice

Hi! I love the game and I cannot stop playing.

I feel that I am commonly matched up with people f similar skill who happen to have levels of units that are 2 or 3 levels higher than the average levels of my units. 

If I have only two level 11 units, and everything else in my deck is lower than that, the I do not believe that the game should take away medals for my losses when I play someone who has level 13 tanks and level 13 shockwave troops.

Since we are very similar skill levels, "that guy" is statistically much more likely to win.

This happens quite frequently and it is disheartening. I put a lot of my time into the game.

Thank you for listening to my feedback!

Message 1 of 21 (880 Views)

Re: Please tighte the level gap for challenge matc

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

The gap is 1.5. If your opponent has most 12-13s and you have 11s below it should be challenge in master league but not in tiberium league. Training doesn’t count.

Message 2 of 21 (870 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm not sure if that's always the case. Look at my attached photos (the topmost game of each picture). My average level is 9.42, so if my opponent's average is 11.0 or above, it should trigger a Challenge Battle. However, none of those are. I don't think the problem is due to my deck as well because when I face a real big whale (level 12+), it still triggers. I think the gap of 1.5 should be large enough. (Maybe even too large IMO). 2+ gap to trigger is absolutely nonsense.

I hope EA can clarify this for me.

Message 3 of 21 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Another condition for challenge is your opponent's lvl has to be at least (cap - 1.5) in this case 11.5. Sounds brutal but none of you show has that high lvls.

I know you can get into master with 8-9s but then your nightmare just starts.

Message 4 of 21 (832 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for the clarification. I wonder what's the logic behind that. Imagine that it takes 13.5 to trigger in the Tiberium. This criterion makes the Masters Leauge absurdly hard for me, (and I guess almost everyone else). T_T
Message 5 of 21 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Training League Cap is lvl 5 max

Iron League Cap is lvl 6 max

Bronze League Cap is lvl 7 max

Silver League Cap is lvl 8 max

Gold League Cap is lvl 9 max

Platinum League Cap is lvl 10 max

Diamond League Cap is lvl 11 max

Master League Cap is lvl 13 max

Tiberuim League Cap is lvl 15 max

Obviously, Everyone is going to have problems!

The game does 2 radical level jumps at the end.

There should be a League in between Diamonds & Masters.

There should be a League in between Masters & Tiberuim.

Message 6 of 21 (779 Views)

★ Guide

I agree about there needing to be additional leagues added in between the ones you mentioned.

- Tim

Message 7 of 21 (767 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@XPlayerJ wrote:

Master League Cap is lvl 13 max

Tiberuim League Cap is lvl 15 max

Obviously, Everyone is going to have problems!

The game does 2 radical level jumps at the end.

There should be a League in between Diamonds & Masters.

There should be a League in between Masters & Tiberuim.

Absolutely this. It would also solve the problem of too many Ex-Tiberium League players hanging around in Master League now.

Message 8 of 21 (751 Views)

I don’t mind losing. If it’s a fair fight between my level 7 and 8 units against level 9 and 10 units, I could handle myself. Lose some win some.

But when going against level 11 artillery and other tech with only buggies, pit bulls and orcas, it’s impossible to even having a chance of winning.

Let us unlock those units to even the odds a bit so that it isn’t a sure loss.
Message 9 of 21 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I for one would like a fight where my units are 1 level lower than my opponent or less. This is if I have a level 8 army, my opponent can have a level 9 army or lower. Too challenging to have a level 11 army as my enemy, let alone a level 12 one. Has anyone ever seen a match with a 5+- level difference between two players? It seems that counters become broken at that point. The lower army can't win unless the supposed victor lets him.

Message 10 of 21 (700 Views)