Re: Please fix matchmaking

by BattaIia

Original Post

Please fix matchmaking

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I go on to do battles, I am always faced against 4-5+ levels higher than me all while I’m lvl 4 in my NOD faction, it is completely unfair and I can’t move up. Also I can’t level my units due to expensive cost and hardly getting cards

Message 1 of 5 (525 Views)

★ Guide

When the levels are that high it will be a challenge match so you won't lose medals. It is frustrating when it happens over and over though I get that. It won't take you long to level up from 4, just keep collecting your crates (there's another free one in the shop every 12 hours too) and level up and you'll get up to 8-9 within a few days, then it levels out a lot more before you get to masters where 9-10 is more common.

But yes it's still very unfair when someone who can win without needing to use any counters, I think there should be a limit of two level differences max for matchmaking instead of it being based on medals. 

Message 2 of 5 (499 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Trolloween wrote:

When the levels are that high it will be a challenge match so you won't lose medals. 

Yeah, this. At least you don't lose your progress through the current league.

Message 3 of 5 (490 Views)

★ Guide
There should be zero loss in the game at all.
Message 4 of 5 (447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@infantyman9244 AKA PunisherTRD wrote:
There should be zero loss in the game at all.

Just because you can make the same claim with no evidence of why it would be better than the current system several times a day doesn't make it suddenly right. it's still flawed and wrong, no matter how many times you repeat it. 

Message 5 of 5 (439 Views)