Re: Please fix heroship mode

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Please fix heroship mode

★ Apprentice

Please add a new stage and take down dqar it is so annoying how you go from bubble to bubble 

also so can we rack up points against the computer it’s annoying waiting for people to join I want to level my ships up but it’s takes forever because either A people don’t join or B you have players on the other team who are amazing and kill you in 2 seconds which is not fun because you don’t get to be the heroship for long

Message 1 of 4 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

The first concern is valid - I don't play this mode, because I can't play this mode. I just don't get a match, only an empty lobby, and only with this gamemode.

But leveling up hero ships while grinding bot eliminations (effectively offline)...? Hell, why not just give max. level hero ships to everyone, then. This is a multiplayer game, if others are better, that is an uncomfortable fact everyone needs to accept and overcome. Try teaming up and actively communicating with someone, that can be a huge advantage over others.

Maybe they could change certain things up so this mode represents regular Heroes vs Villains more (hero respawn, target system instead of complete elimination), making it more player-friendly.

Message 2 of 4 (419 Views)

★★★ Guide

the mode is terrible, and a waste of developmental energy.

Message 3 of 4 (392 Views)

I can't find matches as well :O

The icons in the mode are also bugged BTW, showing up as bombers instead of hero ships makes it hard to target vehicles that are also non-heroes, like Luke's x-wing and poe's x-wing.

I hope the matchmaking changes will alter the behaviour of the servers and allow me to play these modes again.

Message 4 of 4 (374 Views)