Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Please fix announcers

by shaughnmalca134

Original Post

Highlighted

Please fix announcers

★★★★ Newbie

Announcers are god awful. Most of the time they are wrong and it’s super annoying listening to them. If the computer throws a screen pass and drops it that will say “ and it’s incomplete on the deep ball” when I score a touchdown on the drive and kick it off they say “ and they offense punted it away let’s see how the defense can do” when I score one a 1st down play it would say. “ they made the 4th down run”.  Or if I score a touchdown and kick it off and The computer has the ball they say “ niwbthey are in good field position following the interception” yet I didn’t throw an interception. Whenever I have 26 touchdowns and score anouthee they will say “ and this is his 28th touchdown. The season before I had 30 touchdowns and they said. And he is 1 touchdown away from the all time record of 31 touchdowns” yet when you go to records the most scored is 28. I never had a problem with the announcers in 18 but now I have a ton of problems  with them. On punts and kickoffs if the ball is on the ground the guy I try using to pick it up with just dives all around the ball but never picks it up. There is a ton of glitches in this game compared to madden 18. You’d think there would be a improvement and less glitches or announcer mistakes in madden 19 but there isn’t. When I try starting my LOLB he never plays. It always starts my back up the only way I can get him in to play is if I put him in at the SUBLB position. Please fix these mistakes. I hope for a big update to come up with a ton of these fixes along with other people’s complaint. A suggestion to add would be my player kinda like 2k18-2k19s my career. I’d like to see something where you can choose to be a specific player and have a small city thing where you can work out, have a penthouse, have an agent, go practice at facilities and more. Longshot is fun yet it follows a story line. I’d like a free play kinda set up like I mentioned. I don’t expect it to be added this year but maybe add something like that to madden 20 or madden 21 or something 

Message 1 of 1 (129 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help