Re: Please add rebindable controls for the gamepad in Payback

by PaladineUK

Original Post

Please add rebindable controls for the gamepad in Payback

★ Novice

Hi Devs.

Please allow for us to rebind the controls on the gamepad...i don't like the two presets you suggest for manual gears and what to configure it my self. Surely this can not be hard to do in a patch?

Also, sound related, please allow for mute buttons for the radio lady that comes out of nowhere...Tyler and peoples internal dialogues and "unf, ahh!, ugh" when you bash or crash things...please add a volume slider for engine sounds as currently game sound is rather lower than other game, engine sounds not loud enough for a game about customization, speed and cars! Finally, master volume dips even when music and speech is muted, meaning when dialogue or music is the primary sound source the WHOLE games volume gets even lower until they finish talking or the moment passes...please allow for more audio control options.

Message 1 of 4 (483 Views)

★ Guide

Sounds like yet another half finished EA AAA title - no audio controls, no controller configuration, no wheel support, no performance upgrade changes to audio, bad handling, bad frame rates.  Just an epic fail from what I have read so far.

But hey, you get p2w boxes Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

★ Novice

This is why i'm playing the trail before I decide lol. Fair play we get 10 hours vs steams 2 hours after purchase.

So far once again it's not looking good. There is a great arcade racing game burried beneath the QOL issues, annoying voice overs/reactions, silly internal monologues, physic radio alerts that seem to be only heard by you and other really dumb/pointless design decisions. For the most part so far the driving, world and racing it self is much better than NFS 15. Still feelsl ike a game with missing content though.

Message 3 of 4 (461 Views)

★★★ Novice

How did you get controller to work I have 3 controllers ;logitech f310/ f710 /and x-box 360 wireless none fo them work no this game

Message 4 of 4 (429 Views)