Please add an option to disable transfers through the entire season in career mo

by manszour7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please add an option to disable transfers through the entire season in career mo

★★★ Newbie

I love to play FIFA 20 in realistic. When i play career mode in FIFA 20, I disable summer transfer which allows me to play with realistic squad till winter transfer window. When winter transfer window opens, you will jordi alba playing in juventus sorry Piemonte Calcio, Mertens playing for psg & more. So please add an option to disable the transfer window for the entire season.

Message 1 of 5 (2,339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please add an option to disable transfers through the entire season in caree

Community Manager
Hi @manszour7,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,286 Views)

All Replies

Re: Please add an option to disable transfers through the entire season in caree

Community Manager
Hi @manszour7,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 2 of 5 (2,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This single (SIMPLE) missing option is what has kept me away from buying FIFA for the last 4 titles. Prior to that, I bought FIFA annually for 10 years. 

Message 3 of 5 (2,212 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

100% agree. It ruins the game.

Message 4 of 5 (1,976 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Clearly wasn’t taken seriously. Follow MLB the show lead and have a setting to control transfers. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,975 Views)