Please Allow Foundations To Be Removed/Changed On Additional Lot Structures!

by Nuke615

Original Post

Re: Please Allow Foundations To Be Removed/Changed On Additional Lot Structures!

Champion

@Nuke615, at least you were able to find a creative work-around for the time being! Standard smile  I don't play with Mods or CC, but since you mentioned playing with CC, you could always investigate if there are any Mods available that affect foundation heights!  It can't hurt to look! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 14 (276 Views)

Re: Please Allow Foundations To Be Removed/Changed On Additional Lot Structures!

★★★ Guide

I looked......no such animal.  It seems to be integral to the game build...don't think that can be modded

Message 12 of 14 (269 Views)

EA app Team
Oh, I see, thanks for the screenshot.

That's a lovely garden, congrats to the builder! Wink
Message 13 of 14 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree with you you where able to do it in sims 3 but in sims 4 you are stuck with all your structures having foundations if you built your house with foundations even if you select just the wall tool I tried to build a shed without foundation. COME ON EA WHY SOUCH A BIG CHANGE FROM SIMS 3 FOUNDATIONS
Message 14 of 14 (204 Views)