Re: Player ratings

by indopower56

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Player ratings

★★★★★ Apprentice

Whats the point in having player ratings when you play a team of 75s & it makes your good team terrible

Message 1 of 6 (711 Views)

Accepted Solution

@coyelt84 FIFA comes down to more than just who has the highest rated cards. I understand your frustration -- as no one wants to see their higher-rated cards struggle or lose against lower-rated cards.
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (676 Views)

All Replies

@coyelt84 FIFA comes down to more than just who has the highest rated cards. I understand your frustration -- as no one wants to see their higher-rated cards struggle or lose against lower-rated cards.

Message 2 of 6 (677 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know but picking certain players for their attributes & seeing them embarrassed by spanish 2ns div players is daft.

I cant afford thousands of points so have to  work hard to get good players through sbcs & completing tasks.

The system is wrong

Message 3 of 6 (657 Views)

@coyelt84 I understand, and I'm sorry you feel that way! :/

Message 4 of 6 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How in the dickens does one increase their rating??  And what makes your rating go down???

Message 5 of 6 (614 Views)

★ Guide

It really is wrong that they assist players. That is not the reason why people play!! If you have a lower rated team, the lower rated team has to play like a team. But if a defender with 34 pace keeps up with a 95 pace player, that is wrong. Then Robben would' t outrun ramos in real life. 

So i is not obvious that EA is doing this. 

Message 6 of 6 (606 Views)