Re: Player quit and won

by Jakehewitt1986

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Player quit and won

★ Novice

I was playing divisions and as soon as the player scored he paused the game and there was a disconnection and he won. When I checked his record he has a win streak so long. I think this is a bug you guys need to fix

Message 1 of 8 (773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @realjamaker it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (748 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @realjamaker it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (749 Views)

★★ Guide

this has nothing to do with connection, i had it done to me yesterday, i even got capture of it and when i pm'd the player that i would report him he said he had to go as family was there, he pressed the pause button but the ball was still in play then he went and scored then as soon as the game paused he quit, i got the loss for it. it's something that needs to be fixed

Message 3 of 8 (720 Views)

★ Novice

I have just had that done to me as well playing well just score and then came us saying your opponent has lost connection we will check the score cards to see who won and they get the win EA sort this out or people will go to PES 

Message 4 of 8 (692 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hi Darko I have just had that done to me and I have Ethernet cable to my Games Console so it not the connection it’s them quiting to get the * win because they know you won’t do anything about it fix it ASAP
Message 5 of 8 (691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this done to me loads fut team. Just had someone score 3 quick goals. As soon as I scored one back it came up with other player has disconnected but I have not got the win. This really needs fixing as it is starting to ruin playing the game.

Message 6 of 8 (614 Views)

Quitting the game to alter the outcome is considered cheating and is a reportable offense! If you experience pausing, followed by quitting it is more likely than not that they are purposely trying to change the outcome of the match in an effort to disrupt the outcome of the match and or a win you could've gotten.

This gets tricky though as one does not know the underlying cause of such a dc. It could be a bug in the game, a true loss of connection or drop in connection, etc. But, If you have proof that they did so to avoid giving you the win, the best thing you can do is report them!

Hope this helps, cheers!

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish EA would give players the win and whoever disconnects a loss. Even if there’s a reasonable reason for the disconnect I still feel that happens far less than people quitting after a scored goal can be recorded or they get a red card in the 77th when the game is tied or are up 1. I’m sorry EA but 300 pts doesn’t make up for the waste of time and resulting frustration 

Message 8 of 8 (545 Views)