Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Player Career Issues

by Manicpoet

Original Post

Highlighted

Player Career Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I like to play Player Career mode, but I find it difficult to truly enjoy the experience. My main issue is with the sensitivity of the positioning marker and the 'out of position' notification in the top right corner. I don't know why it tells me that I'm out of position and down rates my score so easily, even if I'm only just out of position by a few inches. Can this be made less strict?

I also have problems when I'm meant to be in one position, but the game suddenly indicates I should be somewhere completely different. The game 'tells me off' for being out of position, leaving me confused and frustrated.

I am sure I am not the only one who finds the constant 'nagging' in the top right corner to be oppressive. I want to have fun and just play the game. Let me chill out and stop telling me I'm out of position, I made a bad pass, poor cross etc.

I know I am in the minority, not as many people play the Player Career mode, but please listen to our complaints. We love the game, but we could love it much more.

Message 1 of 1 (52 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help