Re: Plants Vs Zombies:Battle for Neighborville

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants Vs Zombies:Battle for Neighborville

★★ Novice

In the last days,I've listen rumor of the new PvZ title,PvZ Battle for Neighborville.

What kind of game is it?

it just release?

Message 1 of 10 (9,321 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

For further reference, here is the newly minted EA Answers forum for Battle for Neighborville:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/PvZ-Battle-for-Neighborville/ct-p/pvz-battle-neighborville-en

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (4,004 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

The new game is still unknown to us. There's a lot of buzz about it though, I first saw this 'Neighborville' title on Youtube. We know they're working on a new PvZ shooter but the details are still murky.

Looking forward to seeing what it is, I've had a blast with both GW games, they have some issues here and there but overall good stuff! 

Message 2 of 10 (9,292 Views)

★★ Novice

Let it be the title of Gw3?

Message 3 of 10 (9,284 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Possibly. Not 100% sure though. A lot of speculation as people are getting excited for the new game.

Message 4 of 10 (9,236 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Already a topic on this (not to sound snotty)...

Videos have been made discussing this further:   https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Garden-Warfare-3-Battle-for-Neighborville/td-p/7991831/ju...  

Message 5 of 10 (9,229 Views)

★★ Guide

I feel so bad. EA is gonna make the requirements for this game so high. I don't even have a gaming computer 😭

Message 6 of 10 (8,813 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Mickaroo33 Basically its leaked but it's still unknown, we should get info in maybe the next month? And soon there should be a beta considering GW2 got one, which was a good test.
Message 7 of 10 (5,911 Views)

★ Novice
@Mickaroo33 Yes this is the new title for garden warfare 3 but it is called (plants vs zombies battle for neighborville)
Message 8 of 10 (4,045 Views)

[ Edited ]

For further reference, here is the newly minted EA Answers forum for Battle for Neighborville:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/PvZ-Battle-for-Neighborville/ct-p/pvz-battle-neighborville-en

Message 9 of 10 (4,005 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@UnbreakableBigT wrote:
@Mickaroo33Yes this is the new title for garden warfare 3 but it is called (plants vs zombies battle for neighborville)

I don’t believe this is considered GW3.

This is simply the next PvZ shooter, if I understand correctly.

Message 10 of 10 (3,959 Views)