Plane

by ComradeNIK0LA

Original Post

Plane

★★★ Novice

Please convey to the developers: you need to change the landing planes for the axis countries, why is Germany landing from American planes, even though the model of the Junkers aircraft is in the game?)

Thanks 

Message 1 of 5 (305 Views)

Re: Plane

[ Edited ]

Hello @ComradeNIK0LA
This is already reported and hopefuly Dev. Team will look into it. Standard smile

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 5 (299 Views)

★★★ Novice

How long have developers been trying to fix it? 🙂

Message 3 of 5 (295 Views)

@ComradeNIK0LA

I dont know but there are another issues with game that need to be fixed. Standard smile Now Firestorm came out, new issues.. So Devs. are busy now with fixing another bugs and things..

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 5 (281 Views)

[ Edited ]

This was actually discussed with a dev on Twitter. It was an aesthetic choice they were willing to make a sacrifice on, as they wanted to focus their attention to adding more usable vehicles in the game. While there are other models in game, they don't work the same way the American ones do and are completely gutted on the inside

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)